Virtual Wine Tasting Fundraiser Registration
The PSCF Foundation is excited to host the 2020 Virtual Wine Tasting Fundraiser to benefit COVID Relief for the PSCF Physician Wellness Program on November 6, 2020. Register today to help this worthy cause. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy a tasting from the comfort of your home while you virtually visit Napa Valley from Bouchaine Vineyard’s beautiful estate in Carneros, CA. Bouchaine is a small, family-owned winery with 100 acres of green certified estate vineyards overlooking San Francisco Bay.
$200 Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation for up to two people
- A virtual, live tasting with a host from Bouchaine Vineyards in Napa Valley
- Two bottles of wine from Bouchaine Vineyards: Estate Chardonnay & Estate Pinot Noir (You may substitute these wines for another, or one bottle of local Talcott olive oil from Napa Valley’s largest olive grove, which is comprised of high polyphenol counts and exceptional for cooking. listed below. Additional costs may apply).
- Overnight Shipping of your wines prior to the Virtual Tasting
- A virtual tour of the Bouchaine Estate in Napa Valley
- Tasty bites to compliment your wine selections
- Music provided by Guitarist Eric Hansen
- A fun, virtual gathering with your friends and colleagues!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 27, 2020
1. Wine Tasting: Estate Chardonnay & Estate Pinot Noir ($200)
2. Wine Tasting: Estate Chardonnay & Talcott Olive Oil ($200)
3. Wine Tasting: Estate Pinot Noir & Talcott Olive Oil ($200)
4. Wine Tasting: *Custom ($225) (See below)
Towers Home Care and Rehabilitation Services is a not for profit Medicare certified home health agency providing home health and outpatient therapy services to residents of Orange, Seminole and Osceola counties since 1995.
Towers Home Care and Rehabilitation Services embraces a fundamental wellness concept essential to the healing process. Our approach is one of knowledge, professionalism and understanding.
Towers Home Care, “specialized care with the comforts of home.
Raising Funds for COVID Relief for the PSCF Physician Wellness Program: The COVID-19 pandemic has shaken physicians’ sense of order and control. Such disruptions may lead to substantial stress in the short term and higher risk for burnout over the long term. This pandemic poses unique, long-term stressors and risks to physicians’ physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
That is why now more than ever it’s important for our organization to provide a Physician Wellness Program that can accommodate all physicians within our community who need to use this service so that they can continue to effectively serve the patients of our community.
In an effort to ensure the PSCF Foundation can continue to cover the cost of physician visits with counselors through this program, the funds raised from the 2020 PSCF Foundation Virtual Fundraiser go towards the PSCF Physician Wellness Program.
*Custom wine options: Additional fees may apply, see below for list of substitutions and additional costs. A PSCF staff member will email you so you may select your wines. A separate invoice will be sent. If selection is not made and payment is not received by 10/27/2020 you will be sent Estate Chardonnay & Estate Pinot Noir.
- Sparkling Rose $20 more
- Vin Gris of Pinot Noir $0 more
- Rosé of Syrah $0 more
- Pinot Gris $1 more
- Las Brisas Vineyard Pinot Blanc $3 more
- Unoaked Chardonnay $0 more
- Reserve Chardonnay $24 more
- Crescendo Chardonnay $12 more
- Hyde Vineyard Chardonnay $35 more
- Swan Clone Estate Pinot Noir $30 more
- Pommard Clone Estate Pinot Noir $30 more
- Dijon Clone Estate Pinot Noir $30 more
- Terraces Estate Pinot Noir $50 more
- Crescendo Pinot Noir $19 more
- Gee Vineyard Pinot Noir $53 more
- Pinot Meunier $33 more
- HydeVineyard Merlot $55 more
- Diamond Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon $94 more
- Bouche d’Or Late Harvest Chardonnay $5 more
The Physicians Society of Central Florida Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Tax ID Number is FEIN 59-2932719. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free within the state 800-435-7352, or at the website below. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state: https://csapp.800helpfla.com/CSPublicApp/CheckACharity/CheckACharity.aspx