BECOME A MEMBER
Together we can do amazing things.
The Orange, Osceola, and Seminole County Medical Societies have unified as the
Physicians Society of Central Florida.
Registration is now open for 2021 Membership!
Join the premier Medical Society for Central Florida Physicians Today!
Spotlighted Coverage in the Greater Orlando Healthcare Guide + PSCF Membership Directory
Access to the Annual Meeting, Mandate CME Courses, Legal Symposiums, and Practice Management Courses.
PSCF Social Events that provide a chance to connect with colleagues.
PSCF Career Center lets you post and search jobs, use resume review, and get job alerts.
Access to the PSCF Foundation Physician Wellness Program: Lifebridge.
Members Only Discount and Benefit Programs including Merchant Services, Health Insurance, and much more.
Click here to Join The Physicians Society of Central Florida
- Our new E-Prescribing solution will enable members to comply with State and Federal mandates.
- A Health Insurance Program will provide physicians and their employees health insurance benefits that are totally transparent and sustainable.
Our regular membership events provide physicians an opportunity to network and socialize with their colleagues, building relationships and connections that work in the favor of their patients.
- Women in Medicine held twice a year
- Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers in January
- Legal Symposium held in the Summer
- Foundation Fundraising Event in the Fall
- Our medical society has made approximately 200 referrals a year to area physicians. Our referrals are limited to society members.
- The PSCF provides the public with information about member physicians' medical backgrounds and board certifications.
- Our Online Community makes it easier than ever for our members to interact and engage with one another.
- The PSCF works in conjunction with the Florida Medical Association and the American Medical Association to inform legislators at the state and national level on key legislative issues that impact physicians and their patients.
- The PSCF also functions as a grassroots organization to help promote its legislative agenda.
- Category I CME events are offered throughout the year, often in conjunction with membership meetings or online webinars.
- The organization holds an Annual Legal Symposium each summer highlighting recent legislation that effects physicians and their patients while providing CME accreditation for the attendees at the same time.