Become a member of The Physicians Society of Central Florida
PSCF Membership Benefits
- Self-funded Health Insurance Program which provides transparency and cost containment tools to let physicians take control of the health insurance benefits for physicians and staff members in a risk contained environment.
- Discounted solution for ePrescribing mandates through a Surescripts and DEA compliant eprescribing software operated by MD Toolbox. Low cost, mobile and flexible to work with any system.
- Members have the opportunity to participate in the largest workers compensation insurance dividend program available through our partners at Amtrust North America. As the premiums for workers compensation coverage are set by the State, why not receive the highest dividend back from your insurance company?
- Our membership events provide physicians an opportunity to network and socialize with their colleagues, building relationships and connections that work in the favor of their patients.
Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers in January
Social Networking Events throughout the year
Foundation Fundraising Event in the Fall
Women in Medicine held twice a year
- Socializing with colleagues and their spouses is encouraged through various social events.
- Medical students are encouraged to attend our events, giving them an opportunity to network with local physicians.
- Our medical society has made approximately 200 referrals a year to area physicians. Our referrals are limited to society members.
- The PSCF provides the public with information about member physicians' medical backgrounds and board certifications.
- A weekly digest is sent via email and updates are posted in our Latest News section of our website on relevant legislative, regulatory and healthcare related issues that affect medical practices.
- Our Social Link platform makes it easier than ever for our members to interact and engage with one another.
- The PSCF works in conjunction with the Florida Medical Association and the American Medical Association to inform legislators at the state and national level on key legislative issues that impact physicians and their patients.
- The PSCF also functions as a grassroots organization to help promote its legislative agenda.
- The PSCF PAC is a voluntary contribution of $50 that supports pro-medicine candidates running for State office.
- Category I CME events are offered throughout the year, often in conjunction with membership meetings or online webinars.
- The organization holds an Annual Legal Symposium each summer highlighting recent legislation that effects physicians and their patients while providing CME accreditation for the attendees at the same time.
Physician Wellness Program
- We care about the health and well-being of our physician members. We are committed to providing a platform for you to succeed in your chosen profession and we recognize our entire region can benefit from having a healthy and vibrant physician community. Details coming soon.